Upon placing an order through us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms of Service. If you have any complaints or queries with any aspect of the service you receive before, during or after then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
An explanation of goods are on each product page. Custom Esports LTD will not be held responsible for any physical deformities caused by the material of our goods.
Any custom products (i.e. Jerseys, Jackets, Hoodies, MousePads, Banners etc..) that are purchased through us will have our logo added to them in two separate locations unless specified. (Normally one on the back and one on a sleeve where it is a clothing product, any other product would normally have it added to the bottom left corner of the design.)
We only accept cancellations during the design stage and no later. Once your design has been completed and approved, we then start the manufacturing stage of the physical goods; from this point forward we do not accept any cancellations.
Returns / Refunds
Due to the nature of our work we can only accept returns of products in their original condition (not used/worn) within 10 working days from dispatch. Both parties will then decide if a refund is available or not.
Once we have received the product, we will inspect it for any of the following accepted defects:
- Names differ from those provided at order stage
- Missing graphic arts from the approved design
- Major print errors
- Damaged in transit (Photographic evidence of the package damaged prior to opening will be required in this instance)
We do not accept returns / refunds for the following:
- Slight colour difference from the approved design (A colour on a monitor is not 100% accurate to what is printed)
- Minor white spots (Print error)
- Minor logo placement difference from the approved design
- Products not arriving in time for specific events due to delays caused by our delivery courier.
- Products not arriving in time for specific events when an order is not made with sufficient time (As agreed by both parties).
Where possible we will look to re-produce the product in question.
We accept payments through PayPal and Stripe.
Our website currently accepts PayPal and Stripe payments. If you would prefer to pay via Direct Bank Transfer then please contact us at email@example.com
Custom Taxes and Duties
Custom taxes and duties are NOT included in the price provided by Custom Esports LTD.
You are the bearer of any additional costs incurred when importing into your country
Once the order has been completed and Custom Esports LTD have the physical goods, we will aim to deliver said goods between 1-5 days.
Copyright and Trademark
The contents of these pages are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of Custom Esports LTD or their respective owners. Images, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials are not to be used by any third party sources unless otherwise agreed upon by Custom Esports LTD.
- Custom Esports LTD attempt to make sure that all information on the contents of these pages are up to date and accurate, however cannot guarantee that this will be the case. Any errors or out of date information will be corrected as quick as possible
- Custom Esports LTD will not many any warranty that the website is free from infections such as viruses or trojans (anything that can have a destructive output purpose)
- Custom Esports LTD does not accept any liability for any physical reactions caused by the apparel.
This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
Every piece of feedback received gets taken very seriously and we aim to deal with complaints as quickly and effectively as possible.
Any complaints regarding an order that has been made should be sent in email form to firstname.lastname@example.org and your complaint will be dealt with as quickly and effectively as possible.